Sunday, April 22, 2007

My profil


My name is Ismail Al Hammadi and I'm Emirati. I was born in Abu Dhabi. I'm 21 years old. I'm a student at ADMC. I live with my family because I'm not married. We live in a big villa in Al Samha village which is in Abu Dhabi city. I have 5 brothers and 6 sisters. My mother is a housewife and my father works in the army. I left school in 2003, and then I worked in Etisalat for two years until I join General Health Authority in 2005 and they send me to study in the college. I have many interests such as playing football, watching films in cinema, playing video game and playing billiard. I like many things to do in my life. I like to help people, also I like chatting in msn with my friends in many countries and I try to know about their country. As I have many things I like, I also have some things I dislike, it as selfishness and inequality.

4 comments:

SAAD said...

firstly, i want to thank you about your site. your topic is very intersting. secondly, i want to know about the picture that you put it in your profile what it's mean.

Ismail Hassan said...

Thanks a lot for your nice comment. The mean of the picture is video games is my favaurite hoppies so I put that picture which shows the football game which am very love it.

Abdullah_Alkhaja said...

thank you for your site, it's very nice introduction. i think you like playing football

Ismail Hassan said...

Thanks my friend abdullah for your comment. Yes I like playing football too much. I was playing in club in past and am travel to hungary with the club for training camp.